Inspired by the tarot card of the Divine Feminine, mystery and wisdom, our High Priestess Serum is a truly divine treat for your face and senses.
A gorgeous blend of natural, skin-loving oils, our High Priestess serum helps to reduce redness, moisturise & aid in skin repair, whilst improving skin radiance. With our powerhouse ingredient, Blueberry Seed Oil, High Priestess Serum is high in anti-oxidants & helps your skin to fight blue light damage (from the sun and our devices).
Let the sweet, woody, musky scent of our High Priestess Serum transport you to a cosy cottage in the woods, candles lit, a warm bath drawn, relax and unwind as your prepare to indulge in your High Priestess ritual.
R E I K I I N F U S E D
S K I N B E N E F I T S
- OFFERS INTENSE HYDRATION & PROTECTS THE SKIN - Moringa Oil & our active ingredient Blueberry Seed Oil are the perfect team to hydrate and moisturise the skin, whilst protecting against oxidative stress & free radicals.
- REDUCES REDNESS & AID IN SKIN REPAIR - Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E work to reduce redness, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea and support your skin in its natural, healing & repairing processes.
- FIGHTS BLUE LIGHT DAMAGE & IMPROVES FIRMNESS - Blue light damage appears in the skin as ageing due to exposure to blue light energy. This can come from our devices such as laptops, computers & phones as well as sun exposure. The Blueberry Seed Oil in our High Priestess blend helps the skin combat blue light damage, and also works to shield the skin from blue light exposure. With Baobab Oil assisting to improve firmness and Moringa Oil assisting in collagen production, High Priestess Serum offers your skin everything it needs to truly glow.
Suitable for all skin types.
High Priestess Serum
Jojoba Oil, Soy Wax, Vitamin E Oil, Moringa Oil, Blueberry Seed Oil, Baobab Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil, Vetiver Essential Oil, Benzyl Alcohol*
*Naturally occurring in essential oils
- For external use only, keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Use within 12 months of opening.